1.05.2011

Meet our 3rd DIY Custom Blog Design Contest Judge!

Our 3rd Guest Judge is Katie Lane
Where do you live?
Orlando, Fl

Are you Single, Married, have Kids?
Married, no kids yet (been trying for over 2 years now, but still hopeful - most days).

How long have you been a Blog Designer?
About 2 years and 2 weeks

How did you get into Blog Design?
My friend Ashley owned a design shop and needed some help, I loved it so much I started my own shop (and now we have merged)!

Is Designing Blogs your only job?
No I also cook, clean, shop, blog.. do those count as jobs?

What is your designing program of choice?
I adore adobe photoshop and illustrator, I also use bridge and dreamweaver daily

Show off your favorite blog design that you have done, what is the URL?
My favorite design is my personal blog @ http://sunshineandbubblegum.blogspot.com/ because, well, it's mine and I can do whatever I want with it. I also LOVE these two @ http://mypixieblog.com/ & http://kristaleephotography.blogspot.com/


Wild Card Questions:

If you were an animal what kind of animal would you be?
A pink baby cartoon zebra cause it looks so cute in my head!

What was the last movie you went to see?
Despicable Me, it was amazing!

What would I find in your refrigerator right now?
Some milk and that bottle of NyQuil Hubby put in there.

What is the last book you read?
I've been re-reading The Time Travelers Wife - it's one of my favs.

What is your favorite color?
Pink!


Any advise for the DIY Blog Designer?
Honestly I'd say, 'hire me to do it instead because you know I rock!' Or else I'd say, 'You're blog should represent you and put a smile on your face, so take your time and have fun with it! Make sure you like what you are doing and don't fall into the because everyone else did it this way trap.'



Our DIY Custom Blog Design Contest is coming up fast, you only have until this Sunday to enter!  CLICK HERE for details and to enter!  **If you aren't done yet, you can still enter now, no Judging will happen until January 10th.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails