1.05.2011

Meet our 2nd DIY Custom Blog Design Contest Judge!

Our 2nd Guest Judge is Julie Farber

Where do you live?
Rockville, Maryland

Are you Single, Married, have Kids?

Married with a 15 month old!

How long have you been a Blog Designer?
Just about a year

How did you get into Blog Design?
I paid someone for my own blog design and decided I did not want to pay for tweaks and that I could figure it out myself. I created some blog buttons for a PR site and started getting business from there. I work independently and with Etsy and just love it.

Is Designing Blogs your only job?
Graphic designing is all that I do besides stay at home with my princess. Beyond blogs I also design logos, business cards, invitations, and more :)

What is your designing program of choice?
Photoshop for sure

Show off your favorite blog design that you have done, what is the URL?
Hmm, I love the simplicity of this one: http://northhillphotography.blogspot.com/ and the whimsical-ness (that's probably not a word) of this one: http://www.thirtysomethingland.net/
That one is an older design I did but people always refer to it when looking at my designs.


Wild Card Questions:

If you were an animal what kind of animal would you be?
A dog.

What was the last movie you went to see?
I have a 15 month old. Haha actually I saw Burlesque. Wow I just admitted that ;)

What would I find in your refrigerator right now?
Whole milk for the babe. You'll be lucky if you find much else - ugh. I need to go shopping, speaking of...

What is the last book you read?
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

What is your favorite color?
Blue!


Any advise for the DIY Blog Designer?
Google! There are SO many tutorials out there (um, hello, Makin Cute Blogs…). If you can follow step by step directions, you can make a cute blog design!



Our DIY Custom Blog Design Contest is coming up fast, you only have until this Sunday to enter!  CLICK HERE for details and to enter!  **If you aren't done yet, you can still enter now, no Judging will happen until January 10th.

1 comment:

  1. very cute baby
    http://media009.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails