11.04.2010

More Great stuff to come for DIY Week

I am sorry that it took me so long to get posting on this DIY Week.... I have been working on that Flash Tutorial for 3 days now!  I am so relieve it is done :)  I hope you can use it (I know that not everyone has flash), but if you can use it leave me a comment, maybe I can do more Flash tutorials in the future. 

For the rest of DIY Week, I am going to show you how to do a Complete Custom Blog Design from Head to Toe!  If you are new to Blog Design, or you just want to do your own, I am sure you will love it!

I had to break a 3 way tie for next week's theme.  I went for the Adobe Illustrator Week :)  I couldn't help it, I love Illustrator so much, and not to brag, but I do think that I have a wealth of knowledge to share there, so I will do my best :) 

I don't want to have to break any more ties, so PLEASE vote for the next week's theme on my sidebar :)  BTW, a new poll is up every week.  Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails